Jose T. Pardo
Chairman / Independent Director
80 years old
- Chairman since January 2003
- Independent Director since May 2007
- Chairman / Independent Director, Philippine Seven Corp.* Philippine Stock Exchange*, Securities Clearing Corporation of the Philippines, Bank of Commerce
- Chairman, ECOP Council of Business Leaders, PCCI Council of Business Leaders and Philippine Business Center Inc. Philippine Business Center, Inc.
- Independent Director, JG Summit Holdings, Inc.*, National Grid Corporation of the
Philippines, ZNN Radio Veritas, Synergy Grid and Development Phils. Inc.* (Non-operating),
Monte Oro Grid Resources Corporation, Araneta Hotels, Inc., League One Finance and
Leasing Corporation and Del Monte Philippines, Inc.
- BS Commerce-Accountancy, De La Salle University
- Honorary Doctorate Academy of Multi-Skills, United Kingdom
- Doctor of Science in Finance
- Honoris Causa De La Salle University, Manila Philippines
- Doctor of Humanities, Honoris Causa, Gregorio Araneta University Foundation
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- First graduate of the Harvard-DLSU Advisory Program
Arthur V. Ty
53 years old
- Vice Chairman since 2001
- Chairman, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company*, Metropolitan Bank (China) Ltd., GT Metro Foundation Inc., GT Capital Holdings Inc.* and Metrobank Foundation, Inc.
- Vice Chairman / Director, First Metro Investment Corporation
- Vice Chairman, AXA Philippines
- Director, Federal Land, Inc.
- BS Economics, University of California - Los Angeles
- MBA, Columbia University
Vicente R. Cuna, Jr.
58 years old
- Vice Chairman since April 2018, Director since 2013
- Chairman, ORIX Metro Leasing & Finance Corporation, ORIX Auto Leasing Philippines
Corp., ORIX Rental Corp., OMLF International Trading Development and Corporation,
OMLF Insurance Agency , Inc.
- Director, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company*
- Senior Executive Vice President, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company – Enterprise
- A.B. Economics, De La Salle University
Jose Vicente L. Alde
President / Director
53 years old
- President since April 2018, Director since 2016
- Chairman, Sumisho Motor Finance Corporation
- Member – Election Committee, Chamber of Thrift Banks
- Bachelor of Computer Science, graduated Cum Laude, University of the
- Master in Business Management, Asian Institute of Management
Samson C. Lim
71 years old
- Independent Director since April 2008
- Chairman, Blims Lifestyle Group (BLG), Collins International Trading Corporation and Francorp Philippines
- Chairman Emeritus / International Relation, Philippine Franchise Association
- Chairman Emeritus, Philippine Retailers Association
- President, Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute
- Director for Tourism, Retail and Franchise, Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- BS Liberal Arts, Cum Laude, Ateneo de Manila University
- Masters in Business Economics (MBE), University of Asia and the Pacific.
- Exchange Student, Sophia University Tokyo, Japan
- Special Training on International Business, Institute of International Studies and Training,
- Top Management Program, Asian Institute of Management
Benedicto Jose R. Arcinas
63 years old
- Independent Director since April 2012
- Director and General Manager, Arcinas Freres,Inc.
- Director, Metrobank Card Corporation
- BS Business Economics, University of the Philippines, Diliman
- Master of Science in Management, Arthur D. Little Management Education Institute,
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA (now Hult International Business School)
- Certificate Courses in Small Enterprise Management, Operations Research, Economics,
Computer Programming, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Ma. Soledad D.S. de Leon
61 years old
- Director since April 2016
- Chairman of the Board / Treasurer, Casa Medica, Inc. and Sodel Milling Corporation
- Director, Yaman Lahi Foundation, Inc. (Emilio Aguinaldo College), University Physician Services Inc., Property Holdings, Inc., Hospital Management Services, Inc. (Medical Center Manila), The Pearl Manila, Pearl of the Orient and Seas Hotel and Recreational Resort, Inc.,
St. Patrick College and Candelaria Rural Bank
- President / Treasurer, Sodel Realty Inc.
- Vice President / Treasurer, Fil- Homes Realty Development Corp.
- Vice President, Lipa Golden Land Development, Inc.
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Business Management), St. Paul College of Manila
- International Management Studies, University of California- Los Angeles, USA
Eduardo A. Sahagun
63 years old
- Independent Director since April 2017
- Chairman, Edcommerce Corporation
- Director, Union Galvasteel Corporation, Phinma Property Holdings Corporation, Phinma Renewable Energy Corporation and T-O Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- Board of Trustees, Phinma Foundation Inc.
- President and CEO, Phinma Solar Energy Corporation, Union Galvasteel Corporation and
- BS Commerce, Major in Accounting, Holy Angel University
- Masters in Business Administration. Ateneo Graduate School of Business
- Masters in Management Science, Arthur D. Little
Management Education Institute (now Hult International
Business School) Boston, USA
- Senior Management Program, Senior Leadership Program,
Managing Change Program, IMD , Switzerland
Rosanna F. de Vera
51 years old
- Director since April 2018
- First Vice President and Credit Group Division Head, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company*
- BS Commerce, Major in Accounting, University of Sto. Tomas
- MBA, Ateneo Graduate School of Business
Pocholo V. dela Peña
53 years old
- Corporate Secretary since July 2011
- Director, Sumisho Motor Finance Corporation
- Senior Vice President, Business Banking Center – Metropolitan Bank and Trust
- BS Commerce Major in Accounting, University of Santo Tomas