Don’t just be a depositor. Be an investor.
Set aside a portion of your monthly salary and invest it in your future through the PSBank Money Market Fund. This is PSBank’s first Unit Investment Trust Fund (UITF) that is perfect for new investors and also for retirees looking for an alternative way to grow their nest egg.
For a minimum of PhP10,000, a team of experts will manage your investment by choosing from among different low-risk financial instruments to optimize returns. Best of all, you can easily access your funds or its earnings anytime and hassle-free.
PSBank Money Market Fund is your affordable, prudent and liquid investment option.
• The Money Market Fund (UITF) is a trust product and is not a deposit account. It is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). It is not an obligation of, nor guaranteed, nor insured by the trust entity or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
• Due to the nature of the investments of a UITF, the returns/yields cannot be guaranteed. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of similar future performance.
• Any losses and income arising from market fluctuations and price volatility of the securities held by the UITF, even if invested in government securities, are for the account of the client. As such, the units of participation of the client in the UITF, when redeemed, may be worth more or worth less than their initial investment/contribution.
• The trustee is not liable for losses unless upon willful default, bad faith, or gross negligence.
• The investor must read the complete details of the fund in the UITF's Plan, make his/her own risk assessment, and when necessary, seek an independent/ professional opinion before making an investment.
Download PSBank Key Information and Investment Disclosures Statements here:
|February 2023||February 2022|
|January 2023||January 2022|
|December 2021||December 2020|
|November 2021||November 2020|
|October 2021||October 2020|
|September 2021||September 2020|
|August 2021||August 2020|
|July 2021||July 2020|
|June 2021||June 2020|
|May 2021||May 2020|
|April 2021||April 2020|
|March 2021||March 2020|
|February 2021||February 2020|
|January 2021||January 2020|
|3rd Quarter||3rd Quarter|
|2nd Quarter||2nd Quarter|
|1st Quarter||1st Quarter|
|4th Quarter||4th Quarter
For more information: