Don’t just be a depositor. Be an investor.
Set aside a portion of your monthly salary and invest it in your future through the PSBank Money Market Fund. This is PSBank’s first Unit Investment Trust Fund (UITF) that is perfect for new investors and also for retirees looking for an alternative way to grow their nest egg.
For a minimum of PhP10,000, a team of experts will manage your investment by choosing from among different low-risk financial instruments to optimize returns. Best of all, you can easily access your funds or its earnings anytime and hassle-free.
PSBank Money Market Fund is your affordable, prudent and liquid investment option.
• The Money Market Fund (UITF) is a trust product and is not a deposit account. It is not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). It is not an obligation of, nor guaranteed, nor insured by the trust entity or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
• Due to the nature of the investments of a UITF, the returns/yields cannot be guaranteed. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of similar future performance.
• Any losses and income arising from market fluctuations and price volatility of the securities held by the UITF, even if invested in government securities, are for the account of the client. As such, the units of participation of the client in the UITF, when redeemed, may be worth more or worth less than their initial investment/contribution.
• The trustee is not liable for losses unless upon willful default, bad faith, or gross negligence.
• The investor must read the complete details of the fund in the UITF's Plan, make his/her own risk assessment, and when necessary, seek an independent/ professional opinion before making an investment.
Subject to exemptions under Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) regulations governing the mandatory cooling-off period, the TRUSTOR/s is/are entitled to a cooling-off period of two (2) banking days from the date of initial participation (the “Cooling-Off Period”) in the applicable FUND. Should the TRUSTOR/s decide(s) to avail of their right to Cooling-off period, the TRUSTOR/s shall give the TRUSTEE / MANAGER a written notice to cancel within such 2-banking period. In which case, the TRUSTEE / MANAGER shall refund or return to the TRUSTOR/s the amounts invested, including the documents submitted, without undue delay and within a maximum period of fifteen (15) banking days after receipt of such notice to cancel and shall charge ad withhold from said refund such processing fees or charges that are not greater than the actual or reasonable approximation of administrative costs incurred by the TRUSTEE as recovery thereof. As a result of the cancellation, the TRUSTOR/s understand(s) that such a cancellation may also result in a mark to market gain or loss depending on the prevailing NAVPU which shall be for the TRUSTOR/s’ own account. Otherwise, if the TRUSTOR/s fail to exercise such a right within the said Cooling-off period, the cancellation of investment beyond which shall be treated as a normal redemption subject to the applicable early redemption penalty. The cooling-off period is available for financial consumers who are individuals, or micro and small enterprises as defined in applicable DTI regulations.
Download PSBank Key Information and Investment Disclosures Statements here:
Download the 2022 Audited Financial Statements of the PSBank Money Market Fund here:
|2022 - Audited Financial Statements of the PSBank Money Market Fund